St.Roch’s Teacher Training Institute is one of the pioneer Teacher Training Institutions in India established in 1935 by the Congregation of Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (ICM). It is an Aided Christian Minority Institution. The institution is focusing all its endeavours towards Excellence in forming Value oriented, Committed and Competent Women Teachers. It has completed 75 years of fruitful mission in the field of Teacher Education. The institution was also recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education in the year 1998-99.